Monday, March 1, 2010

i haVe a CrusH on yOu............1

salam
hehe...i have a crush..
yes...your eyes do no mistake..
actually it's already started in 2008...
honestly, i never ever fall in love with any celebrity..
neither from hollywood, korea..japan..nor malaysia...
if i do, the loves are always meant for the art..the song, or film or lyrics...
not the singer, or actor or actress themselves...
but...that time in the end of 2008..
at 1st, i saw him in that series, and kept thinking..
why did the choose him for the main character??? he doesn't have the look (my thinking at first)..
now..i think he's one of the handsomest guy in the world..kikikiki...
hahhaha..
but then, slowly, i fell in love with him...seriously...hahahhahaha........

it surprised me because that was not my first time watching japanese drama...or korean drama...
but again, i never ever fall in love with any of the actress...ever..

~~some that i've seen~~my giRl..fuLL hoUse..biScuit teaCher..coFFe priNce..my saSSy girl..my boSS my heRo..n many others hehe~~


i was quite busy in 2009 so i didn't have much time to gather more info about him..
but nowadays, the tense of my study got me realize that i have to give some time for entertainment..and starting that day, i spend some time on entertaining myself, including searching for his work of art...
and now......i fell in love with his group too..hahah
yeah...HIM that i was trying to tell is MATSUMOTO JUN..hehehhe
from ARASHI group..and from HANA YORI DANGO series..


though some people will say that he got a scary look, but honestly i dont think so..
Ninomiya (one of his group members) also mentioned about his gentle and warm heart in his letter to Arashi...
nevertheless...i am firm with 'NEVER JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER"..
another thing i like about him and his group is their friendship...
seriously, they have been in ARASHI for 10 years (almost 11 this year)...
if you watch their videos in youtube, when they are together, there's so much sweet things can happen...
they seem like they are born for each other as friends....
just like in their song 5x10 that is special for their tenth anniversary...




i know this entry sounds soooooo childish...unmatured...
I am also surprised with myself....till this moment, i already have more than 30 videos of arashi+matsujun downloaded from youtube in my laptop..
when i feel depressed...or sad..the videos are among things that can comfort me..
other than my family, sholah and alQuran....

ooohhh..how i wish that I can be one of their friends....kikiki...
sila berhenti berangan ya!


here is the video made by fan that i've downloaded from youtube..it is made for their 10th anniversary.....




and this one is matsumoto jun's yabai yabai hehhehehe


2 wiSdom of WordS..:

Ayunie Ramli said...

nooooooo, bi rain saya lg hensem ngeeee <3 (^_^)

dyanamastor said...

idak....jun-kun lg ensem kikikiki.... :p