Tuesday, December 29, 2009

1431...and 2010...

erm..
few days left to a brand new year..
2 days more precisely..
am i ready??
am i prepared for new challenges??
or..will I be lost then??
or..will I be stronger than ever??
I know that i'm not the old Diyana..
and also know that i've changed a little bit better here, and a little bit worse there..
i've let the past influenced me soOOOOooo much..
i've let the wounds hurt me badly..deeply..
i've let the bad memories trapped me in a world that i don't desire..
and sometimes it affects me soooooooo much..
feelings of insecure..
helpless...
lonely..
pesimist...
will the new year help me from not drowning??
will the new year give me new spirit to hold?
Oh ALLAH..please help me..
i'm your servant..who is soooo weak..
sooooo dependent to u...
soooo in need of u..
but always forget u...
always do things that aren't allowed....with or without concern...
i dont really mind about human..
what they think of me..talk about me...make stories about me..
what i think is...what am I to YOU...
have i done enough to please YOU??
have I done enough to avoid YOUR fire??..(or should I say, hell??)
have i done enough to save my family in the hereafter??
have I done enough to be declared as Muhammad SAW's follower???
and...i dont think a can answer YES yet.......
Oh ALLAH...guide me please...
i want to be a good servant..and I'll try best..
that's what i want to be....in 1431 and 2010...
because..in order to be a good servant, i must do everything my very best..
and that everything is only in the name of YOU...
not for people's admiration..
not for getting people's attention..
not for names, declaration, or any other things...
and..when i do my very best in the name of ALLAH..
my family will get the rewards..people around me....and mostly, me myself insyaALLAH...

i wish all the best for myself

everything depends on me..myself..
let alone other people..because when u die, u die alone...
u dont bring them along...and they dont bring u along....
so let them be what they want to be..

anyway...happy new yeaR y'all..
hope the new year will bring u all happiness, success and health..
amin



AL-FATIHAH UNTUK MANGSA2 TSUNAMI 2004...MOGA ROH MEREKA DICUCURI RAHMAT DAN DIPERMUDAH URUSAN DI 'SANA'

0 wiSdom of WordS..: