Sunday, August 22, 2010

no more 'My Life as Me'????

it's been a while since my last blogwalking due to the hectic schedule, new job and no laptop..
last night and this morning i took some time to be back on track..
well......then,realized that there's one blog with name almost like 'My life as Me'..and kind of surprised because i do know the previous name...but....it's ok..i do understand the coincidence..
and i do think that maybe the blogger has no intention to copy me (haha perasan...)
huhuhu...but, i dont know, i've been using 'My life as Me' from the birth of my blog (cewwah)...so, it feels something like sad to think that the originality is not there anymore...........
it feels weird when i opened that blog in the next tab of my blog..haha...and honestly, a little sad (aiyoyo!!)...

so...i'm thinking.....
maybe....just maybe.....i have to start searching for a new name..
maybe it will be a fresh start for my blog, and maybe for me too...(~_^)
sooo...any idea????

p/s: this is not to blame or confront entry to the blogger...it just a 'feeling expression' hehe..so please no hard feeling ;)
haNya dyaNa

2 wiSdom of WordS..:

Aliesha Kirana said...

owh mmg sedih kalu jumpa blog yg sama nama kan... apa kata Dyana letak nama Hanya Dyana tu.. heheeh..suggestion jer.. sume kene dtg dari hati dyana jugak.. huhuhuh..

ella pn penah rase cmtu ble tajuk novel ella sama ngan penulis lain.. huhuhuh~

dyanamastor said...

tular ella...ni tgh fikir lg..good suggestion gak tu..tp dyana nak try lg yg rhyme sedap sket...