Thursday, June 12, 2014

New blog, but no need to say goodbye!!

Assalamualaikum and greetings..

Hoho, I just learnt that this blog was private up till today. I've privated this blog for so long because of some dark moments, up till I forgot that it was private haha.. the previous ' I'm back!!! ' entry is a waste hahahhahahahha...

But, it's ok, because now it's public again! *Hari yang gelap kini sudah cerah*

Sadly..

Eventhough I love this blog and the name so so sooooooooooooooooo much, but, after doing some thinkings , I've decided (which was few days already) to move to a new block oopss... new blog.

So, for my old blog-friends and followers (if you're still there), feel free to follow and read my new blog Totally me!

'Start fresh' is what I want. A new life, a new journey. And I hope all of you will be in that journey too!!

I love you guys! And miss you too!!

Old entries will remain here. Maybe in some special times, there will be new entries here too. Who knows? ^_^

a song came to my mind ~~ I'll come back, when it's over..No need to say goodbye. You'll come back when it's over, No need to say goodbye~~
haNya dyaNa

0 wiSdom of WordS..: