Saturday, November 12, 2011

one pOint to anOther..



*****one day****
an old friend called me for catching up
yeah, after i signed up as scientific officer, i barely spend my time with my old friends
huhu...
owh, forgot, this old friend is a boy-friend
for me, he's like a brother, so we used to share many things..
and at some point, this conversation happened to be about:


old-friend: diyana da berubah ke?
me: sangatttttt...confirm da berubah..pakaian pon..
old-friend: diyana dah xpakai macam dulu ke?
me: totally not huhuhu..
old-friend: kenapa??
me: huhu..jangan tanya kenapa**sebak**
me: tapi...mungkin sebab iman dah nipis huhuhu**sebak lagi**



yeah...i've changed a lot...
in someway..better..
in some way...worse...

i know that now i'm happier...
now that my life has more meaning...
i have new great friends..(well all my friends from school till now are great)..
i know that some of my dreams already came true..
some are still in process..keep striving for those..
but...at the same time, i miss a little bit of my old self..
especially on how i wear things huhu..
i mean...my tudung...my clothes...
totally, all based on my Iman now huhuhu...

today, when i was in the KTM train, i saw 3 woman wearing 'tudung labuh' and 'jubah'..
and that moment i realize that i miss a little bit of my old self...
the one that is very good in covering the aurat of a muslimah....

but i have reasons...(maybe they were just my excuses ;p )..
i've been through soooooooooo many things...
and i learnt from all those things...
and when i was given a second chance, i used it wisely..
i came with new image...
well..maybe..just maybe..
if i want to change it back to how it used to be, maybe i should change my place..
i mean..hijrah to a new place..then maybe it will be easier (~_^)

i love how my life is now...
but i also want to be a better muslimah....
please pray for me........................................................................


haNya dyaNa

0 wiSdom of WordS..: