Wednesday, December 22, 2010

am i or am i not an ARASHI's die-hard fan?


well..let's decide together..am i or am i not a die hard fan of ARASHI..
i've made a list, and mixed up the recent ones and the old ones too..hehehe

1. When I type something starting with the letter 'A' in youtube or google search, the 1st word will come out is ARASHI

2. In my phone's calendar, there are reminders for sho's, nino's, jun's, ohno's and aiba's birthdays..

3. so sudden, my favourite shows are ARASHI's variety show

4. Even my niece knows Arashi, eventhough she's only 2 and a half year old..hahah..( i bought a mini uchiwa with arashi pic, and asked her who they are, and she'll answer 'Alachi'..hahah)

5. Most of my downloaded videos are ARASHI related..

6. Most of my J-drama DVD have Arashi members as the cast...(well u may know it from my previous2 posts haha)

7. when i feel depressed, sad, or stressed out, ARASHI will cure me through their songs, shows
and drama....other than Al-Quran and ibadah...

8. when i'm doing nothing...suddenly i'll sing 'hyakunen sakimo.......' or 'donna..kotoba wo tsukaeba motto'...or some other chorus part sooooo loud..hahah

9. tears will fill my eyes everytime i think about their powerful friendship..especially when i listen to 5x10 song huhuhuhu......

10. I always imagine that someday, they'll be my friends...my close friends..haha

11. the country that i truly madly deeply love to go is JAPAN

12. when I see any Japanese tourist in malaysia, 1st thing come up to my mind is "can I ask her/him about Arashi?.."

13. Even upon hearing people speak Japanese, or saying JAPAN only, ARASHI will come to my mind

14. when i'm in a public places, eg. train station, i will imagine that i'll meet Arashi there and the only people realize their existence there is me and they will appreciate me for noticing them hahahahhaha....

15. Other than my RasulAllah saw and His Sahabah (1st place)...the 2nd most greatest friendship (in my opinion) is Arashi's friendship..

16. when i'm in Speedy or album store, the 1st division i'll go is Japanese/Korean..looking for Arashi's original album..but..always end up with disappoinment...

17. When I heard that someone I know is studying in Japan, I'll be soooooo jealous of him/her because he/she manage to go to Arashi's country...again..the words are 'Arashi's country'
hahaha..

18. Most of my Bookmark adresses are related to Arashi...

19. Suddenly, i feel that all Arashian (fans of Arashi) are my family...it doesn't matter they know me or not, the thing is, we share the same love for the same people..and that people want to spread the love, not the hate, so let's spread the love!!!(~_^)

20. from now on, i'll wish or maybe celebrate 5 birthdays without the birthday-boys~~~ARASHI's!

21. i'm not someone who will add friends in Facebook without knowing who are they..but, EXCEPTION to Arashi's fans haha!

22. well, in Jusco, there's a part where they're selling Japanese food, and that's one of my fav place in Jusco ahhahahahahah...

23. i really really really do wanna learn japanese language soooooooo much..in fact, i'm saving money to but a dvd set for learning japanese..heheh..

24. i start to use some japanese words...well...ohaiyoo..otanjoubi omedettou...ittadakimas...n many others haha....

25. when i see Doraemon, Nino will come to my mind

26. Whenever i watch a fishing documentary...or people say about fishing, Ohno will come up in my mind haha...

27. Even when people talking about 'skin-tan', it's Ohno i think about..




well, this list may be longer...i'll add up everytime i do something that make people think 'Is she really a die hard fan of ARASHI??' hehehehhe...


by the way...happy birthday Aiba-chan!!
hope ur bakawaii will last forever... (^_~)

haNya dyaNa

1 wiSdom of WordS..:

Anonymous said...

NGEEEEEEEEEEE..
correct.. XD