Sunday, October 10, 2010

my neW coLLection?


okay..
it's been a while since my last post..
well, the reason is still the same..haha...
my Dell still with my bro...dat's ok..

nyway, here is my latest addition to my collection hehe..
actually, i start to collect all the movie and drama with members of Arashi in it haha..
so previously I already have

1.my girl (Aiba Masaki, and special appearance, Sakurai Sho)
2. Saigo no yakusoku (All 5 arashi in there ;P)
3. Myu no anyo papa ni ageru (Matsumoto Jun)
4. Tengoku de kimi ni aetara.. (Ninomiya Kazunari)

well...there are few that i decided not to buy for a while because i've watched it from my friends' DVDs such as Yamada Taro, Hana
Yori Dango, Kimi wa Petto and Bambino. And some from the internet like Kaibutsu-kun, and Natsu no Koi wa Nijiiro ni Kagayaku .But someday i'll buy them too...my goal now is to collect as many as I can the ones that i haven't watched yet..

so, latest edition is.......

SMILE!!!

Synopsis

Hayakawa Vito has a Filipino father and a Japanese mother, but he was born and raised in Japan and has never visited the Philippines. The ever-smiling Vito works at Machimura Foods during the day, and at night, he works a part-time job trying to make his dreams come true. One day during an incident at a bookstore, he meets a girl named Mishima Hana, who lost her ability to speak due to an accident. But even though she can't speak, Vito is drawn to her beautiful smile. However, Vito becomes wrongly suspected by the police for a crime, and after meeting the lawyer Kazuma, the issue begins to grow... Together, Vito, Hana, and Kazuma will go through challenging times and have to overcome many obstacles. --Tokyograph (http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Smile)


hahahahah....obviously, my fav in Arashi is Matsujun, so...the ones with him in it will capture me more hahahaha....
so..now i'm trying to finish all 3 cds...so, everyday after work in hospital, SMILE will make my day!!!!! (^_^)


haNya dyaNa

0 wiSdom of WordS..: