Tuesday, January 12, 2010

.:cOnfuseD:.

salam..
honestly..i dont know what i feel rite now..
sad?
stress?
because...
1. my laptop charger isn't working...actually from last 2 weeks it was already started, but still after few attempts, the charger will be ok again....but, last night, it went out and...huuuhu...no recovery yet till this afternoon...i wanted to blame my sis because of her lack-of-responsible-usage with my laptop charger...but, as i use 'wanted' that means i just want to forgot the reason, n concentrating on how to work this out...
2. my handphone also isn't working rite now...it says, 'no network coverage' and 'simcard inactive'..one of my friends said that it might be because the handphone got 3G function but the sim card isn't. Her sister got it last time, n the solution is by upgrading the sim card..but if I want to upgrade the simcard, there will be another problem i need to face...huhuhuhu...

so...i still need to think about all the solutions and also about my research...fenin fenin..huk3..

0 wiSdom of WordS..: